What is a service like?
The best way to know what our services are like is to attend one. You can also listen online to our sermons.
A typical Crossroads Community Church service at a glance:
- 20-25 minutes of praise and worship music.
- A relevant message that is always encouraging and challenging.
- Our style includes laughter, object lessons, & frequent use of media to help connect with the topic.
What do I wear?
Feel free to either “dress up for church” or “come as you are.” At any given service you will see ties and dresses, casual and sometimes even a few shorts.
What about my kids?
We have classes for all ages as well as a separate children’s church. Each class is safe, encouraging, God-centered, and age-appropriate.
- Nursery/Toddlers (Birth-3years)
- Crossroads Children's Church (4years-5th grade)
- Youth (6th-12th grade) Note: Youth stay in the sanctuary during the main service.
What do you believe at Crossroads Community church?
Check out our "Our Beliefs" page.